Partner Producer Resource Library
Thanks to funding from the USDA’s Conservation Innovation Grant program, we’ve been compiling resources that will help make your farming operation more ecologically and financially sustainable. We welcome your feedback.
- Available Funding – find funding for farmers at the local, state, regional and federal level.
- Energy Efficiency/Alternative Energy for Small Farms
- Farm Financials and Taxes – planning and record keeping, plus state and federal resources
- Farm Labor – state and federal laws and information, plus labor management resources
- Food Safety
- Nutrient Management for Small Farms
- Pest Management – whole farm strategies, scouting resources, pesticide information, and common insect and disease pests of agricultural crops
- Season Extension
- Sustainable Agriculture Organizations – national, regional, and state leaders in sustainable agriculture practices
- Transition to Organic Production – making the switch, the process, certifiers, suppliers, and compliance