Dear friends — grab your pencils and calendars and write this down! You are invited to join us for our 2012 Plant Sale and Open House!
Date: May 5, 2012
Time: 10am – 3pm
Last year we had a blast, and this year we’ve got even more exciting things planned. Bring the whole family, stock up on healthy organic plants for your garden, have a picnic, and just enjoy a beautiful spring day on the farm. Check out what’s on the agenda:
- Pick up some organic and heirloom plant starts for your garden! Tomatoes, peppers, herbs, flowers, and more!
- Bring the kids and play some music with Blue Ridge Music Together!
- Pick up some farm fresh produce and eggs at our farmer’s market.
- Take a self-guided farm tour and see what we’re up to!
- Help us paint a mural and plant some seeds with City Schoolyard Garden.
- Take some photos in our photo booth with Lucy O Photography!
- Grab some food from Feast! and Vanguard Ranch, have a picnic, and enjoy the farm life!
The farm is located at 7129 Scottsville Road, Scottsville VA, 24590.
- From the I-64 / 20S intersection (exit 121):
- Take Route 20 South towards Scottsville for approximately 15 miles.
- Maple Hill Farm will be on your left (there is a sign).
- The Farm is located approximately 2.5 miles past Green Mountain Country Store.
- Please use caution when turning in the driveway! People often drive very fast on Route 20, and the driveway is a bit of a blind turn. Use your signal early and often!
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 286-2176.